Blood of the Red Queen:
Monday, October 22, 2018 7:00-10:00 PM
Tuesday, October 23, 2018 7:00-10:00 PM
Invited Call backs:
Saturday, October 27, 2018 1:00-5:00 PM
Tentative First Read-Through:
Saturday, November 3, 2018 1:00-5:00 PM
November 3, 2018 to Saturday, February 16, 2019.
- Monday and Wednesday evenings from 7:00-10:00 PM
- Saturday afternoons from 1:00-5:00 PM
- There will be a break during the holidays from December 16, 2018 to January 4, 2019.
Friday, February 22, 2018 to Saturday, March 2, 2019
All cast members are required during “Tech Week”, February 17-21, 2019
Scorpio Theatre is an Equal opportunity employer. Artists of all backgrounds regardless of race, orientation, or personal beliefs are encouraged to apply.
Casting persons in attendance:
Director: Chelsea Millard
Stage Manager: Samantha Bellamy-Smith and Charlie Lenz
Artistic Director: Keith Kollee
Artistic Associate: Jennifer Merio.
- Argent Hawkins (female, age 35-45): Sister of Jim Hawkins, diplomat. Tough, loyal woman who has had fought hard for her position but keeps bumping against the glass ceiling. (fight experience an asset)
- Glinda the Good Witch (female, age 30-50): Regent of Oz. Strong, regal, and reserved, yet soft. Determined to protect her homeland against all enemies.
- White Queen (female, age 30-50): Newly crowned ruler of Wonderland. Hard, sharp, will not allow her countrymen to be blamed for Oz’s woes nor dismissed as simply “mad.”
- Smee (male, age 35-55): Former first mate of the Jolly Roger, now LA crime boss. Slick, confident, and has his hand in everything. (fight experience an asset)
- Mad Hatter (male, no age range): Visiting eccentric, speaks in riddles. Knows nothing and everything.
- Starkey (male, age 20-45): Smee’s primary henchman. The muscle, not the smartest man but has moments where he’s clever. (fight experience an asset)
You may also fill out this form to book your audition.